Shipping and Terms
- Prices are all in CAD, and all transactions will have 5% GST as well as any additional taxes based on your shipping address.
- All purchases OVER $150 will qualify for FREE shipping within Canada. We use Canada Post for all shipments.
- All transactions are processed and shipped within 2-4 business days depending on when the order comes in (after 2pm MST it will process the following day, Sat/Sun orders will be processed on the Monday).
- Yo Mama Maternity does not accept responsibility for delays in shipping due to Canada Post or rural addresses.
Exchanges and Returns:
- Our policy is simple - we want you to love what you have ordered and offer an easy exchange/return procedure below:
How do I make an exchange/return?
- All exchanges are processed as a new sale and return. Should you require a different size, simply place and pay for a new order online and send your original order back to us for a refund or store credit. Due to our high turnover of stock, this process ensures that you get your new items before they sell out in the size/colour you want.
- Due to the nature of not being able to try these items on first, Yo Mama Maternity will gladly offer a refund for online purchases IF you return your unused item/s in original condition within 14 days of the receipt date. Sale items ONLINE are a FINAL SALE and may not be returned or exchanged. In store return policy does NOT offer refunds.
- Items must be returned in its ORIGINAL PACKAGING and CONDITION (tags attached, unwashed, NO perfume smells or odours and unworn). Please enclose the receipt provided with your order and mail returns to Yo Mama Maternity, 9522 170 St., Edmonton AB, T5T 5R5.
When will my return be processed?
- We will process all returns the same day your parcel is received. Refunds can only be credited in the original form paid. Please send parcels back by a secure traceable method (such as express post) to ensure a safe delivery. We will email you notification once your return has been processed. Please allow up to 5 days for your refund to appear on your statement.
Who pays for the shipping charges for returns?
- The customer is responsible for the postage cost of returning unsuitable items to us. We recommend registered mail or express post with tracking. We are not responsible for any lost returned parcels.